- New hand guards with more flex thanks to built-in rubber.
- New graphics
- New plastics with 20% more flex
- New seat
- New headlight mount, globe and backing rubber
- Speedo unit has new membrane for superior water resistance
- New rim-locks
- Revised rear axle torque setting
- New easier-to-access radiator cap
- New silencer is 500g lighter and offer more punch and throatier note
- The engineâs oil circuit is modified for better lubrication (better heat control) Tested on the Sherco TVS Dakar bikes.
- Improved clutch with better lubrication
- Redesigned cylinder head with new valve guides and seats, redesigned distribution chain tensioner adjuster (new material and geometry).
- Modified selector drum with new shift rollers
- New gear selector spring
Engine: liquid-cooled single cylinder DOHC 4-valve 4-stroke
Bore and Stroke: 95 × 63.4mm
Fuel System: Synerject digital electronic fuel injection
Battery: 12v/4Ah Yuasa
Ignition: Shihlin alternator 220 W
Clutch: Hydraulic multi-disc in oil bath
Exhaust: Stainless steel header pipe, aluminum muffler with catalytic converter meets Euro 3 stds.
Frame: Chrome-Molybdenum steel semi-perimeter
Fork: 48mm open chamber WP with 300mm of travel
Shock: Progressive WP shock with 330mm of travel
Brakes: Brembo hydraulically activated with 260mm front disc and 220mm rear disc
Front wheel: 1.60 × 21â
Rear wheel: 2.15 × 18â
Seat height: 950mm
Ground clearance: 355mm
Fuel capacity: 9.7-litres
Weight: 109kg (dry)