-Perfect tool for those learning the fundamentals of riding or developing their skills.
- Powered by a reliable 70cc
- Twin-valve, 4-stroke, SOHC, air-cooled engine with plenty of torque to leave the competition in its dust
-Impressive performance from a smooth, controllable powerband
- An electric starter and handle-bar start button
- Alternatively, riders can kick start the DR-Z70, and there’s the security of a keyed ignition to provide maximum parent control
-Accompanying a 10-inch rear wheel
$1.990 ride away
- Two-stroke engine has power to satisfy; Suzuki oil injection delivering optimum lubrication and removing the need for premixing of fuel
- 5-speed transmission putting the power smoothly to the ground
- Smooth riding features include single-shock rear suspension with five selectable load settings that can be matched to suit any terrain
- small wheel providing a lower seat height for progressing riders wanting more power.
- At its heart, a 4-stroke, 124cc power pack built to deliver tractable, accessible power, so riding’s as easy as possible.
- The fuel tank and frame covers are inspired from Suzuki’s state-of-the-art RM-Z motocross range.
- Entry level four stroke minibike in the ATV range
- Smooth, Quiet and plenty powerful build.
- Plenty of play time between fuel stops with the 2.6 litre fuel tank
- Easy control
- Electric starter, Throttle limiter and full floorboards
$2.990 Ride Away
- Convenient features like an automatic transmission and electric starter help make this ATV suitable for supervised riders ages 12 and up
- An easy-to-set throttle limiter lets adults set the power level appropriately for young riders
- Keyed ignition switch makes sure there’s no unauthorised journeys