$2,790 ride away
- Two-stroke engine has power to satisfy; Suzuki oil injection delivering optimum lubrication and removing the need for premixing of fuel
- 5-speed transmission putting the power smoothly to the ground
- Smooth riding features include single-shock rear suspension with five selectable load settings that can be matched to suit any terrain
-Electric and Kick Start
- Adjustable brake lever and throttle
- Start Lever
The Suzuki DR-Z125 joins its larger wheel stable-mate, the DR-Z125L, with the small wheel providing a lower seat height for progressing riders wanting more power.
- small wheel providing a lower seat height for progressing riders wanting more power.
- At its heart, a 4-stroke, 124cc power pack built to deliver tractable, accessible power, so riding’s as easy as possible.
- The fuel tank and frame covers are inspired from Suzuki’s state-of-the-art RM-Z motocross range.
- Entry level four stroke minibike in the ATV range
- Smooth, Quiet and plenty powerful build.
- Plenty of play time between fuel stops with the 2.6 litre fuel tank
- Easy control
- Electric starter, Throttle limiter and full floorboards
- Convenient features like an automatic transmission and electric starter help make this ATV suitable for supervised riders ages 12 and up
- An easy-to-set throttle limiter lets adults set the power level appropriately for young riders
- Keyed ignition switch makes sure there’s no unauthorised journeys