- Redesigned engine for 2018
- A better fuel injector system
- Revised S-HAC holeshot system, handlebar mounted
- Third generation revised ECM system
- All new Showa spring forks
- Shown balance free rear cushion
- Renthal fat bars
- Rich & lean fuel couplers
- New lighter rims and tyres
- Redesigned plastics & graphics
- Stellar mid-range power
- Originally created for Suzuki’s factory race machines
- Champion Yellow Colour scheme
- Smoother and Linear power control
Now Only $8990
- Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) system for dominant preormance.
- Exceptional power from idle to redline
- Remarkably crisp Throttle response
-Incredibly precise handling
Now: $5,790 Ride Away
- Every first-time motocross racers demand
- High revving 85cc reed valve engine
- Alloy exhaust valves for more stable combustion
- Keihin PE28 carburettor
-Inverted Showa cartridge forks use a progressive valve system with damping tuned to match the strong rear shock
- small wheel providing a lower seat height for progressing riders wanting more power.
- At its heart, a 4-stroke, 124cc power pack built to deliver tractable, accessible power, so riding’s as easy as possible.
- The fuel tank and frame covers are inspired from Suzuki’s state-of-the-art RM-Z motocross range.